Company/Business Type: Civil and Electrical Engineering
Location: Warri-Delta State
The company specializes in Electrical-, Mechanical- and Civil engineering works. Plant and equipment was initially purchased to support the company’s own contractual works and later evolved into it’s own division for hire/leasing of plant and equipment. The Company specifically offers the following services:
- Heavy Duty Equipment maintenance and repairs, reconditioning, including the rebuilding of complete engines.
- Electrical installations, maintenance and repairs.
- Generator and plant hire services (from 5 to 1,000KVA).
- Heavy Duty Equipment hire services
- Mobile Cranes (15 to 150 tons capacity)
- CAT Swamp Buggy Excavator
- CAT Bulldozer
- CAT Crawler Excavator
- CAT Pail-loaders
- CAT Graders
- Self-loading Trucks, HIAB (3 to 7 tons)
- Low-bed Trucks (40 to 80 tons)
- Forklifts (3 to 30 tons)
- Industrial Compressors
- CAT Dredger 14/12 inch Cutter Suction
- Welding and Fabrication Works
- Gas Turbine Installation
- Civil Engineering Works; design and build, including interior fittings (furniture), renovation works, furniture design (in collaboration with sister company)
The Company’s branches in Ughelli, Yenagoa (Bayelsa State), Benin City, Sapele and U.S.A (Florida) are well established and a future expansion to Port Harcourt and Abuja is planned.
S.G. Jones Nigeria Limited is a diversified service provider to the Oil and Gas Industry, the Private and Public Sector. The company has four divisions, Equipment Hire and Leasing, Mechanical-, Electrical Engineering, as well as General Contracts.